Blog Background

Monday, August 7, 2017

My new adventure



God tells us that He is with us in all decisions and although it was one of the hardest decisions for me, I decided to resign from my position as Principal of Ehrhardt Elementary in Klein ISD. Through this decision and the days that followed it was evident God was taking care of things behind the scenes and blessing our family all along the way.  Within 7 hours of resigning I had an offer to work in Tomball ISD as a PALS Teacher at Tomball Junior High.  Here I could return to the classroom and start fresh teaching 7th/8th graders Math and Science. We knew immediately that this was the place for me to begin my new journey.  Little did we know that the principal of Tomball Junior High was none other than my 6th grade history teacher when I was at Doerre Intermediate! The love and support from staff at Ehrhardt has been uplifting and the generosity of the new staff I work with is amazing. I cannot wait to see what blessings will continue to come our way.

No comments: