Blog Background

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Baylor and Soccer

One year ago today we said goodbye to our dear Baylor.  I remember the day like yesterday and it still takes my breath away.  He was such a loyal and comforting friend.  No matter what life threw at me, I was never alone with Baylor.  He was the first one to greet me at the door and always brightened my day.  We were so blessed to have had the 12.5 years with him that we did.  He will live forever in our hearts as our first baby and blessing in our early years of marriage.  See you soon Baylor, and until then…take care of Papa and eat lots of popcorn.  We love you. 

Although the day was filled with tears and memories, we also celebrated Caelin’s first soccer game.  Her team is working on which goals to run towards at times...but we did score and kids did great. Shout out to Daddy who coached on the fly.  Way to go fierce Caelin!
RIP Baylor 2004-2017

No comments: