Blog Background

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Veteran's Day and Cade's performance

Cade did so well tonight honoring our Veterans's.  He was had the opening line in the performance and proudly said, "On Veteran's Day we remember those who have died protecting our country."  I teared up several times knowing that he was personally honoring several of our own family members who proudly served and some that were POW's.  As we celebrate Veteran's day in 2 days, I want to say THANKS to those people and families who gave the ultimate sacrifice.  Happy Veteran's Day to all the brave men/women out there! My family makes me so proud, from war medic/POW to the reserves. Our veterans come home with scars and memories we can never fathom or understand. I know all the Veterans served proudly and yet it still came as a sacrifice to them and their loved ones.  Happy Veteran's Day and I pray everyone honors those who have served today with your thoughts and prayers.
 

No comments: