Blog Background

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Roomie Reunion

This weekend I was blessed with a chance to spend it with Carolyn and Britni who were my college roommates.  It had been over 5 years since we were all together, so it felt so good to get our hugs and just sit around and chat.  We stayed at Britni's family lake house in Uncertain, TX.  Yes...you read that right...the town is named Uncertain.  I had a good chuckle when I saw the signs.  Since Britni had just delivered her baby, we were also blessed to have sweet snuggles all weekend.  Over the weekend, we had coffee on the back porch each morning, took a walk, went for a boat ride down the river, explored the town a bit, cooked dinner, shared family stories/updates, and most importantly laughed about old stories.  There is something healing to the heart when you spend time with those you love.  I am lucky to know these women are here for me no matter what life brings.

No comments: