Blog Background

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Nana

This Christmas season has been extra blessed as Nana came into town over a week ago to help with Uncle Ray's surgery and then decided to stay through Christmas!  That is one hard thing about being married...splitting time during the holidays with 2 families you love.  So, when I realized this year I could have the best of both worlds in the same town, I cried.  If Daddy were here, he would be so proud of how strong Nana has been and even when she may feel like being alone, she chooses to be with us and enjoy this time of year.  There is a magic with kids during the holidays, but having both sets of parents in one place is like our own magic as adults.  We get the joys of doing simple things like movie nights, holiday baking, wrapping presents and more.  Today, I felt extra lucky as we were all together for church this morning.  I cannot wait for the next few days of celebration and memories!

No comments: