Blog Background

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Decker Prairie "cookie wars" contest

Here we are again!  The kids wanted to participate in the contest again this year, so they called up Gamee.  I know they treasure the time they spend making and designing cookies with Gamee.  My heart always smiles knowing this is something they will remember forever and makes me think of my time with my Grandmas.  I pray these moments get locked into their memories forever.  Such a special time in their life.  This year, Cade made mocha flavored cookies with a white chocolate topping and crushed peppermint.  Caelin made chocolate waffle turtle cookies drizzled with chocolate and caramel and walnuts on top.  Gamee even made these in the waffle maker.  Both looked amazing and we were hopeful that one of them would win again this year.  As it turns out, Caelin was the winner for originality this afternoon!  We were so excited and she won a $25 giftcard to the Great American cookie company.  Looks like we have a date for dessert with Gamee and Grampee soon! 
 

No comments: