Blog Background

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Welcome to Miami...sort of...

One of the few pictures from my 36hr trip to Miami. I was there for the International Positive Behavior Supports Conference with coworkers, but it was officially cancelled during the preconference yesterday. Basically...4 hours after landing in Miami the World Health Organization declared a Pandemic due to Covid-19.  Thus, the conference was cancelled and we started looking for return flights home.  It was a fun yet exhausting 36 hours.  We were able to get in some great food and I got an hour at the hotel pool if that counts.  Ha! Now I have an extra week to snuggle with the family and stay healthy since schools are officially closed next week for us.  Guess I will need to post an update on what exactly Covid-19 is.  I have a feeling this is bigger than we can imagine and will change our lives in many ways.  Thanks Miami for the brief visit!

No comments: