Blog Background

Friday, June 19, 2020

16th Wedding Anniversary

Cheers to 16 years! Our goal was to hike 16 miles for our 16th anniversary. We made it 12.5 miles on some pretty rough terrain today. Just like life, we were not expecting these trails to be so difficult and found ourselves having to climb over trees, out of creek beds and balance across some uncertain bridges. The lesson of today's adventure was clear. At the end of our adventure, there is still not a single person on this planet that I love more than this man and have been blessed to have you for all those challenging times to lift me out of the creek beds and check me for ticks.
Today's stats:
-12.5 miles
- 5 hrs 11 min of hiking
- 2,974 calories
- 36 flights of stairs (fitbit lingo)

From Daddy:
This day reminds me that God really loves me, for He gave me the most wonderful person and chose her to be my lifetime partner. I will always be grateful. Happy anniversary! It has been an honor to be your husband Stacy for all these years. I am so glad we get to celebrate the start of a new year together. Thank you for putting up with all my faults and celebrating all my good qualities. I love you and I raise the flag for another 16 years! SHMILY

No comments: