Blog Background

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

One of the best titles ever received is the title of Mom.  I wish Cade and Caelin knew how very blessed they are to have 2 Grandmother's who were/are the best role models for me as a Mom.  I believe that when life in conceived, God blesses Mother's with several instincts and develops us in ways we never could imagine.  Being a Mom is not easy.  There are too many sleepless nights to count, tears, heartache, and at times anger.  Some seasons of motherhood are physically and emotionally draining and leaving you feeling like you will never be enough.  But God.  But God steps in, gives us what we need and lifts our chins to see him.  The laughter, movie nights, hugs, millions of pictures, and the precious moments of "I love you" are worth every bit of it.  There is no job I love more than being a Mom.  Thank you to Nana and Gamee for leading by example.  Thank you to Charles for believing in me when I couldn't.  And most importantly, thank you Cade and Caelin for promoting my title to the best one yet...Mom.  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: