Blog Background

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Happy BD Mendy!

Today we celebrate my other half! This woman is a true servant to others...she even drove my goldfish to the vet hospital to save it while I was on a mission trip in high school (yes, it survived). She cares round the clock for her family & Savannah, and is there to assist our Mom. Love you BIG Sis! Even though you wanted a puppy instead of me, I will always be here to annoy you and be taller than you. To celebrate the day, we started with a Starbucks, went shopping around town, & explored the RR Public Library. For dinner, we ate at Bar Louis before driving through lights on the way home and celebrating with game night at the house. I am so thankful that I get to celebrate most years with her on her BD. This was the perfect ending to a wonderful week in Round Rock with family. I know tomorrow will be a sad drive as we head home. Happy BD Sis, I love you all the way around the world and back again!

No comments: