Blog Background

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Farewell 2023

What a year of SEEKing God it was.  I am so thankful this was my word over the past year as I focused on pausing and SEEKing him in my daily walk and decisions.  My journey often reminded me that I should check my decisions to ensure they are aligned with God and allowed me to see that he can be a part of even the smallest things in my daily life.  We ALWAYS have opportunities to praise and SEEK him daily. 


Our 2023 Highlights included: 


*Caelin accepted Christ into her heart on November 27th!

*Cruise to Mexico with the Parks family

*Traveled to Bellingham, Washington & Vancouver, Canada as a family.  This was the kids first time out of the United States!

*Cade (age 14) is now in 8th grade and enjoys playing football, throwing shot put/discus and the Bass in orchestra.  He serves with NJHS and likes to work out in his free time.

*Caelin (age 12) is now in 6th grade and enjoys horseback riding and began competing in IEA walk/trot.  In her free time, she enjoys sewing and drawing.

*Cade and Caelin both enjoyed church camp with friends this summer and excelled in school.  We continue to be amazed at all they accomplish.

*Bear (age 7) remains the best listener and smiles at us when we get home each day.  Although he is now fully blind, he loves to play fetch and is very spoiled.

*Charles and Stacy celebrated 19 years of marriage and 20 years working in Education.  We both love our jobs and are blessed by the people we work with.

 

We pray that 2024 brings everyone blessings galore!

Charles, Stacy, Cade, Caelin & Bear


No comments: