Blog Background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Breast Cancer 3 Day



My Sister, Charles, My Cousin Shelly and I have all committed to walk in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 day the first weekend in November. Each of us has raised at least $2,200 to walk, and we are still training as we speak. I wanted to note though that we are walking in memory and honor of several that have been affected by breast cancer. The top of our lists include: Grandma "Mumps" LeCour, Fran Erzen, Grandma "Gangaw" Watts (as shown in picture above), Syble Graham, and many more. When we walk in Novemember, these women we will honor. For more information, check out our website at http://www.the3day.org/goto/StacyHall.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Yea, definitely my LEAST favorite Christmas pic. You could've picked the one where I wasn't displaying my four chins all at once. Thanks. Thanks a lot. B&H's!!!