Blog Background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday School Fun!

Our sunday school class at CFBC threw an amazing baby shower this morning! I couldn't wait to post about it. We had an array of breakfast items from fresh fruit, casseroles, quiches, cinnamon cakes, and muffins. It was SO yummy and I loved it! Here are some pics below of us hangin out. Thanks gals, I love you!!Chowin' down...the food was so delicious!
Hangin out and attempting the baby word scramble game
Decor on the food table, I love the slate with chalk writing!
Opening Gifts
The hostess' and I: Margaret, Courtney, Michelle, Ashley, Jodi, and Rachel
Alia and I...we are exactly 4 weeks apart! She is due July 20th, so he will be here soon!

3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Always a good time!

Bree said...

So fun girlie! You have had a ton of showers!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness girl look how cute you look!! congrats! it's almost time right??