Blog Background

Monday, October 12, 2009

Catching up...

OK, so I have been terrible these last few weeks and have simply not had time to blog. Between illnesses and the normal "new baby" routines, I just haven't blogged! So, while my sweet angel is dreaming in the other room...I will post some catch up pics from the last few weeks. Cade is officially 9 weeks old (HOW CAN THAT BE?!) today and continues to amaze us with his growth and smiles! Enjoy the photos...sorry for the quality of some, they were took with my phone. :) Takin a nap in the Boppy! Mommy's lil Prince!
Guess what I have learned...Despite Mommy and Daddy trying to stick with the binky!

This pic is better in person...it's called "Cade's Boogie"!

Poster of Charles the district made to promote milk, it's ok to laugh...I did! Playing so hard, I fell asleep

Giving Mommy morning smiles and kisses

Sound asleep
"Do what I say, or ELSE!"

Some bookshelves we added in his room! I got this idea from my friend Meghan and LOVE it!
Back in Waco with my Daddy for another Baylor Football game!

Chilin at the game!
Oh yes...he will love this pic when he is older!

6 comments:

M & M said...

I love these! D has the same outfit as picture #1. Charles' pic does make me laugh! :) And just chuckled at the thought of the last picture later in life...

Mendy said...

Baby Cade, your expressions are priceless!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

The milk poster is pretty funny! I love the morning kisses picture!

Tracy Carter said...

I have been checking almost every day for new pics-it was well worth the wait. He is so beautiful! While he may appreciate the last pic later in life, I don't see him ever liking the one with thumb in his mouth!

Jodi Hendricks said...

Oh my, could you be any cuter Cade?! Blythe is looking forward to playing with you!

Lindsay said...

Love these pics! No WAY, he can't be 9 weeks old!!??? Where is time going??