Blog Background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nana and Papa come to visit

We were so blessed to have my parents come and spoil us for almost a week! We had so much fun shopping, going to the pumpkin patch, eating out, and visiting with family. I thought I would post some of the pics from my favorite events... Cade at Pumpkin Patch...he does not care for the sun!
Family Pic!
Nana and Papa with Cade...again, Cade HATES the sun!
Nana and Papa on Hayride
Mommy snugglin' with Cade
Lunch Time!!
Our attempt at a funny Christmas card
Daddy and Cade
Me, Nana, and Aunt Lou getting Pedi's
You are seeing this correctly! We talked my Dad and Uncle ray into getting "foot massages"...aka Pedicures
Cade with Gam-ee and Nana at dinner...he was in Heaven and is SO SPOILED!
Papa making Cade laugh. He loves it when Papa says, "WOW" with a smile!
Cade's reaction to "WOW"...he is my lil Angel!

4 comments:

Meghan and John said...

Such a sweet boy!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

He is precious!

Mendy said...

Yea for updating your blog background! Cade, I put that sweet giggly picture of you on my desktop at work. I ADORE you little man!

Kim and Eric said...

He is totally cute. Looks like you are adjusting well to mommyhood! Miss you and think about you often. Sad the Bears lost today.