Blog Background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Thoughts

Here are a few random pics and some thoughts to go with them:
1- Caelin LOVES to hide and crawl in things and play peek-a-boo.  Cade loved to crawl ON things, but not really in them and hide like Caelin.  We are in trouble! 
2- Caelin will give you her crazy eyes if she is not fully stocked with pacifiers at bedtime.  If you try to take one from her (yes, she prefers one in each hand and one in her mouth), you better be ready for "the look". 
3- We love swinging at the park. 
4- Mommy got a new stroller for both kids!  Thank you Graco for the amazing sit-n-stand stroller for only $100 at Babies-R-Us!  SOOOOO wish they would have had this about a year ago when we bought the HUGE 2 seater Graco boat!  This will be an amazing addition to our family times and SO easy to take around. 
5- Finally, lil Miss Caelin got her toenails painted for the first time yesterday.  They are hot pink and so cute.  So loves to look at them!  Right after we painted them, we just HAD to go shopping.  Nails and shopping...such a girl!
6- Dear Lord, please bless me with a peace about Caelin's 1st BD tomorrow.  I am really emotional and pray I never ever loose these memories of Cade and Caelin at this age.  What a precious age and a daily blessing.  Even some days amidst the screams, food on floor, bruised feet from stepping on toy cars, and the "normal chaos"...I stop and always think, "Someday I will miss this."  Truth is...even now I look back and miss the sleepless nights when they were newborns and I rocked them for hours.  I even miss the pumping, pregnancy pains, and huge panties.  I would never trade even the worst day with my babies.  Every day has its own delights and I am the most blessed Mom in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I totally understand - they grow SO fast! they are so worth everything!