Blog Background

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Not much going on...

Today after Church we had a relaxing day at the house.  For the first time in a long time, we had nothing we HAD to do.  What a difference that makes!  So, we got back in our comfy clothes and watched movies, snacked a lot, finished Cade's Valentines for his class on Thursday, and played "fort" in Caelin's room with her mattress and a tent.  Among it all, we even managed to do 3 loads of laundry, wash bed sheets (even Baylor's), and all the mats in the house.  It was quit an eventful day for "nothing going on!"  I will try to snap pics next time we have our "fort" up...but I did manage to get pics of Cade making his Valentine's.  I am also posting a few random pics of my angels sleeping, Cade & Caelin battling out a mean game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on my iPad, and Caelin's hands after she got them painted.  My princess LOVES her nails painted!  Since Caelin did not take a long nap today (Cade is now out of the nap stage), we are topping off our evening by putting the kids in bed early and are watching a movie together.  Thank you Lord for this precious Sunday with our family and not much going on...

No comments: