Blog Background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some things Cade says...

- "My Church's name is school"
- "Mommy, you are wearing me out!"
- "I love you dearest Mommy" (while patting my face)
- "My friend is very nervous"
- "Look!  It's a car parade!" (while pointing to the balloons at the car dealership)
- "Thank you for cooking dinner, it was DE-licious"
- "This booger wants to play with me"
- "Baylor likes dirty food cause he only eats food off the floor" (Poor dog!)
- "Congratulations Gamee!" (while Gamee was completing a puzzle)
- "I love it when Caelin balances stuff, it's so beautiful" (while Caelin was doing tricks with all her pacifiers)
- "Baylor woke up for his own parade too!" (Cade was excited for his parade at school, and even more excited for Baylor that day!)
- "That's called hot medicine" (after we put orajel in his mouth for an ulcer)

No comments: