Blog Background

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day and 12th Anniversary!

Father's Day will always be a hard day for the rest of my life. This is the 2nd year that I do not have my Daddy. To say he was the best Daddy that God could have created for my sister and I is an understatement. He was never too busy for tea parties, cleaning hamster cages, shooting coke cans with BB guns, or nature hikes behind our house. He ran tirelessly to work, attend athletic events for us, vacations as families and so much more. Most of all, he taught me how I should be treated and what to look for in a man. The qualities I learned from him brought me to Charles. I could never have asked for a better Husband, Father, and Best Friend. To make today even more special, it was 12 years ago today that my Daddy walked me down the aisle and gave me to Charles. I wish there was a word to describe how perfect Charles is, but a word like that will never exist. He is the rock of our family and loved SO MUCH! I was also blessed yet again with an amazing Father-in-love in Fred Hall. Fred has been there every time we needed him and supported us like a true hero of a Father. So, today I not only celebrate all the Dad's out there, whether they are on Earth or in Heaven...but I celebrate 12 years of marriage to the love of my life! Oh Happy Day indeed!

No comments: