Blog Background

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Plexus Convention 2016

Plexus has become more to us than just a name of products.  I originally joined this journey for Dad based on some research I read about the diabetes population.  It quickly grew to our entire family and Charles and I have both been ambassadors for a while now.  Plexus has changed our health for the better and now both Cade and Caelin take products as well for probiotics and multivitamins.  Cade loves to remind me, "I need my probiotic".  Ha!  Since Charles was working this year and was also on Daddy duty with kids, Mendy and I went to Vegas for convention.  It was truly a blast and we had a great time getting spoiled by the company.  Convention opened with Steven Tyler singing "Dream On", and ended the last night with a private concert by Little Big Town.  In between, we had 2- three hour sessions daily, dessert party, team dinners, and lots of walking!  We even broke our record one night with over 20,000 steps when we walked up and down the strip.  The Monte Carlo hotel was a nice choice for us with some quaint little restuarants.  We were also blessed that Charles' cousin Mary, and her sister came as well.  So, it was a sister week I guess.  Thanks to Charles holding down the fort and Nana for spoiling the kids while we were away.  We learned so much and it was a perfect week!

No comments: