Blog Background

Thursday, November 14, 2019

39 years

Since time doesn't stop, I guess I must accept the fact that today I am 39 years.  I have to say, I am starting to "feel" older and that is a bit scary.  Some days I wish I could reverse time, but then I remind myself of the exciting new adventures that God has for me ahead.  I was spoiled with donuts by April, Matcha drinks, gifts galore, a surprise visit by Aunt Kay Bailey and Uncle Mack McCharen, dinner at Shoguns, shenanigans on our front porch by the "Framily" (Mallia and Joyce Families), a toast at Believe You Can with the fitness family, and a dinner with the girls to celebrate at Peli Peli.  Even though I feel older, I am blessed for the 39 years I have had and those that smile back at me daily.  Cheers to 39 years! 

No comments: