Blog Background

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Happy 45th BD Mendy!

To my other half...happy birthday! You are the perfect mix of crazy to my crazy. We buy the same things without knowing, cry at the beauty in small things, and are the perfect mix of fire and ice in the right moments. You are one of the few people I will let yell at me when I am being ridiculous. Despite the fact that you asked for a puppy instead on the day I was born, I still adore you. I will make any middle of the night drive to hold your hand and I smile knowing you have done the same. God has taught us a lot together and I could not be more thankful to have you. I love you and am so happy we all got to celebrate together today, even if it was a terrible ending with losing Mackenzie's jeep. Happy BD short stuff!

No comments: