Blog Background

Monday, October 20, 2008

An altering phase of Life...I have PROOF!!

I just thought I would share a thought. One of the most life altering experiences is to have a child. I do not know this personally, but feel as I am able to speak about this since I have witnessed first hand the changes with my niece Mackenzie. After someone has a child, it is AMAZING the things they will do for the pure enjoyment of a smile from God's little creation. I just wanted to share PROOF that this is true. My proof finally came from Mackenzie's second birthday party where she received a 4 wheeler and a helmet from Nana and Papa. However, it was evident from the beginning that my sis and her hubby enjoyed the item as well. So, cheers to all you parents and the quirky things you do to make your little one smile...they love it, and so do we!! HeeHee!

2 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

Cute pics!

M & M said...

that is quite true! (especially when you have such a serious baby as mine!)
Thinking of you...