Blog Background

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fishing in Port O'Conner

Here is a slide show of pictures from our Amazing weekend in Port O'Conner with my sister Mendy and her hubby, Chris. We had such a blast and it was so nice to get away for the weekend, stare out at the water, and reel in the big ones!! Mendy and I each tagged a red fish (30 and 33 inches), but Mendy and Chris tied for the biggest Red Fish at 40 inches! Other fun catches were a shark by Charles, Bull Sting Rays by Charles/Chris, & small sand trout by Charles. The highlight of the weekend was going to "The Spot" and having them cook up the Red fish we caught the first night! Man, that was AMAZINGLY good! I wish I would have taken a picture of the meal to remember! Ha!

1 comment:

M & M said...

those are some BIG fish!

I will believe your fish story next time! :)