Blog Background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friends...there's nothing better!

So what do you do when you need girl time and everyone can get time away from kids/hubbies??? YOU HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!! Ha! We decided to slumber like old times...complete with staying up till almost 4am, eating, drinking wine (Laura brought me sparkling grape juice!), laughing, playing games and of course the Wii. It was a blast just to get away and then we got even got to sleep in till 10am!! WHOO HOO! For breakfast, we did it right with Panera Bagels and fresh fruit. I just can't begin to say how much fun it was, and of course I can't post ALL the pics...but here is group pic and some favorite food items we enjoyed!

2 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Looks like fun! We should have a Starting Point Slumber Party sometime!

Mendy said...

Oh, my... let me clean the drool off my keyboard. Those cupcakes (sigh!) look so good, they make me want to cry. That one had my name on it. Glad you had fun Sis! Love, pats and sweet rubs to my precious niece/nephew!