Blog Background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Listen to Baby Hall's Heartbeat!

So, we went today for our 14 week apt and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! Charles took a video with my phone that you can see below. We are so excited, the Dr. said everything looks and sounds great! My Blood pressure and weight were great (I actually did not gain during the 1st Trimester...but my bump is there for SURE!) and the heartbeat was a strong 150's... Maybe a boy...if you believe all the tales!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How amazing is that?!
What - what do you mean you didn't gain during your 1st trimester?! I'm jeaulose. I looked at food and gained. I think I gained 20 my first both times -- UGH!!

M & M said...

That is so cool that they let you take a video!!! We tried several times but they did not want us to.
And isn't it amazing how you can not gain weight and still have shifted around parts?!? I am still dealing with that since I am back to pre-pregnancy weight but feel much heavier and everything is so shifted, I can't fit half my clothes!!!

Mendy said...

I love hearing that sound! Especially since it is MY Niephew!