Blog Background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Sweet Husband

So, you know how we all just have THAT DAY every now and then...the one where we wish it would be 5pm and yet somehow the clock says 9am...WELL...I had that day a few days ago. I called Charles throughout the day just to get through and on my way home gave thanks to God that it was over. I was just happy to get home and hug my hubby and be in his arms. Well, my hubby, the sweetest ever...decided that he would buy the Pat Green CD that just got released and have it playing when I got home with a little note. We had fun just dancing and listening to the CD and I am continued to be amazed at how perfect he is. Charles,
You are my rock, my strength and my life. Thanks for always being my best friend and never failing to make me smile in the dark momments (even when I say stop...but you know I don't mean it!). My life is so blessed and forever changed since the day you entered it. Nothing could ever take your place and I cherish every momment with you. SHMILY!!
Stacy

No comments: