Blog Background

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor...

WHAT??? IS ABC KIDDING US RIGHT NOW??? Don't get me wrong, I want the guy to be in love just like everyone else, but POOR MELISSA! I thought nothing could shock me, and WOW...well, ABC wins this award for the year! I especially loved the part where my DVR cut off right in the middle of his explanation...NICE...not that I am bitter. I will definitiely tune in tomorrow to the "Final Rose, Part 2"...but is anyone else confused, and heart broken for Melissa?

Come on Jason, we love ya...but REALLY???

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

NO KIDDING!! So lame!!!! I hear ya girl. But I had a blast hanging out and eating way too much with the girls. We missed you and Baby Hall! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... It was a nightmare and I love Melissa! a. Jason is an idiot for proposing when confused oer two girls b. never break up with someone on National television c. Molly better watch out
-Lizzy