Blog Background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

News...

So here's some news on what's happening...

1- We scheduled our apt to find out the sex of Baby Hall for APRIL 1st!!! So, stay tuned and I will post as soon as we find out!! Although I feel its a boy...we shall see!

2- Here is a picture of my latest "midnight snack craves"...so yummy!


3- Here is what Baby Hall was up to this week.

"Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound."

4- I finally gave into the peer pressure of Facebook and signed up a few nights ago. It is kinda tricky to navigate, but I am trying!

4 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

M & M said...

Better make sure the nurses don't try to pull any April Fool's Day jokes!:)

Jodi Hendricks said...

I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!!!!!! Are you sure you don't want to wait? (lol)

Nicole said...

Wooohooo! We have our big ultrasound on the 21st ;) When I was pregnant with Olivia, I swore I was having a boy and was shocked to find out she was a girl! This time around, I feel like it's a girl so it's probably a boy :) Can't wait to hear if Baby Hall is a he or a she!!