Blog Background

Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 19 is GONE!!

Here is what Baby Hall did this week. I know this took place cause I FELT IT!!! That's right...I had been thinking I was feeling stuff...but it was definitely confirmed NOT to be gas and I LOVE IT!! I feel it several times a day...and sometimes longer than others, but it is DEFINITELY there! Now I feel a whole new level of comfort as I can feel my baby is ok! We are still anxiously awaiting this Wednesday when we find out the sex! Stay tuned!

"Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid."

4 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

:)

Anonymous said...

yea! feeling the baby is so exciting! we are excited to see whst it is!

Lindsay said...

How exciting! That is the best feeling! I missed it for a while after he was born. I'm so exited for you! PS - Kyle and I are "muggles" no longer. We have joined the club...yes, we are Geocachers! ;) I'm all about a Starting Point Geocache social, what do you thinK?????

Jason & Ashley said...

Agh! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to find out what you're carrying, I seriously have no feelings either way, hope Baby Hall cooperates!