Blog Background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

32 weeks along!

In case you haven't noticed, being Pregnant has not really slowed our schedule down...YET! We are still running crazy with Summer School and weekend events. Since we have not slowed down, neither has Cade. I think he is getting used to the hustle and bustle and trying to keep up! He continues to be VERY ACTIVE and we can see him rolling and kicking each day by just looking at my shirt! When he sticks an elbow, knee, or whatever it is poking out of my belly at us...he does not like it when we push back! He will generally respond by kicking back or rolling away to another part of the belly. It really makes us laugh. The down side to this is that MOMMY doesn't get much sleep! Just this week, I went 4 nights with minimal sleep before finally agreeing to take Tythenol PM. And it worked! I got 8 hours that night!! WHOO HOO!! So, as active as he is...here is an update of what exactly he was doing while he kept me up!

"By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth."
-BabyCenter.com

(PS- Look Suzi, I changed it to he!! :) )

3 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

It won't be long!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I noticed! I'm glad you take time out of your busy schedule to meet the demands of your readers.

M & M said...

Fun! I had wondered whether you wanted to change it to "he" too! :)