Blog Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Partying like it's 1999...

So, this last weekend was also my 10 year HS reunion! Did I mention our lives have not slowed down yet? It is hard to believe it has been 10 years, I feel old...but I guess the fact of life is that we all get older! Anyway, we had a great picnic Saturday afternoon for families, and then a great dinner party Saturday night at the Country Club. I graduated with almost 700 people, and we had a great turn out at all events. The pics below say it all, so check out the slide show! :) Cade had a great time moving all weekend so that I did not forget he is really the center of attention! It was so much fun to see everyone and spend time with my best friend Jeff and his wife Karis! It was a weekend we won't forget! Go RRHS DRAGONS!

No comments: