Blog Background

Friday, June 19, 2009

Not Just an Ordinary Day

For most of you, today is just a normal day. You might be excited that it's Friday, or looking forward to the weekend. But for me, June 19th is one of the best days of my life. 5 years ago today I married the most precious gift God has ever blessed me with, My Husband Charles. I know you all agree, but I can't let this momment go without bragging about the kind of man he is. Charles is honestly the most caring and loving person I have ever met. When he has a bad day at work, he still walks in to greet me at home with a smile. Dinner is always a group effort and sometimes done entirely by him. Yard work, house cleaning, chores, paying bills...you name it, he will step up and help me (sometimes doing it all on his own!) without being asked and never complains. I know you women are thinking, this man is not human..and the fact is he just isn't. He is a perfect best friend, husband, and soon to be Father. I never thought I could ever love someone so much, but I do. And every day that passes I love him more. Sometimes it really does hurt knowing that my world could never exist without him. So, for me...this is no ordinary day. This is a day of celebration and praise to God for this amazing miracle man he has given to me.

I always say Charles is "my favorite dream come" and I cannot wait to see what God does in our lives together.

I love you Charles...Happy 5th Anniversary and SHMILY!

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Happy Anniversary you 2 lovebirds!

Love forever,
Sis and Fam

M & M said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!