Blog Background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cade's first Haircut

Today was hard, but very exciting. I had been dreading cutting Cade's hair since I can remember, his red curls in the back reminded me that he was still "my baby". Well, he is now 18 months with a mullet and curls that have overgrown his ears. So, since Daddy was going for a haircut, and all Grandparents were in town, I thought this was the time to do it. So after work, we got the nerve to take him to Sports Clips. He loves sports and I knew the decor of the place would help distract him. Turns out he needed no distractions! We first watched Daddy do it and talked about how it would be "Cade's turn" next. When it was his turn, he sat in the chair like a big boy and never moved. The stylist even said he was the best she had ever seen for a first haircut. Now, Mommy on the other hand cried for a bit while trying to take pictures, and Daddy just stood by proud and kept talking to Cade. We were so proud of our angel! After the haircut, we all went to Baskin Robbins to celebrate! I am missing the curls, but he is SO HANDSOME!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff said hes not surprised yall went to baskin robbins since rex was in town...they probably already had his order ready - hair cut looks cute!

Mendy said...

Where are my lucious curls???? Cade, you are one handsome little dude!