Blog Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guess what?

I felt baby Hall move!!
I thought I felt it on Saturday, but thought it was just my imagination! I was 15 minutes late to work today cause I had to just lay there and let "he/she" kick! When I say KICK, I mean KICK! No small flutters, but KICKS. I remember with Cade never feeling the "flutter" stage either (we Hall's go for the strong kicks/punches). Although when I felt it with Cade I was about 18.5 weeks along. Saturday was 16.5 weeks along...hhhmmmm. I am wondering if this will prove that I am farther along than Doc thinks? I think I am almost 2 weeks farther along (according to the "dates"). At the ultrasound on Feb 15th, we will not only find out the sex, but see if the due date will change based on baby measurements. So, we will have to see! Either way, what a joyous day now that I can feel the baby!! WHOO HOO!! Kick all you want Baby Hall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so so exciting! and of course you will be getting blankets! as soon as you know what it is ill be buying some fabric!

Mendy said...

Go Baby Hall go!

Fred and Cindy said...

This is such exciting NEWS! First, we hear a STRONG heart beat, now we know he/she has a STRONG body! I am so happy! I love you 4, so, very, very, very, very MUCH!

Carmen Phillips said...

How exciting!!! Oh my gosh he...oops...or she is gonna be one strong little booger! I'm so happy things are going so well! You're my little miracle prego success story I tell everyone about who's struggling to get prego. You guys are so inspiring girl!