Blog Background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Caelin's half way here!

According to my Doctor, I am halfway there! This week marked 20 weeks (although I think I am really 22 weeks), and I have some exciting stats to share!

Mommy Stats-
BP: 100/70
Weight: I have gained 12.5 pounds since the start of this prgnancy. 4.5 lbs have been this last month! So, here comes the exercise!
Urine Tests: normal
Bloodwork: All negative for any syndromes or disorders

Caelin Stats-
We of course had the sonogram last week and the Doc reported that all Caelin's measurements came back as perfect! The sonogram showed that Caelin weighed about 11 ounces which is in the 90%. She is a big girl (or I am farther along than they think) and we plan to have another sonogram around 32 weeks to look at measurements and see if the scheduled C-section will be moved up. At this point, the due date will stay on July 7th!

Other Notes-
Caelin is getting bigger with me! She has kept me up for 2 nights kicking and moving! Last night, I actually SAW my belly move for the first time! Daddy can feel her move everyday and she is one active little gal! I don't mind staying up with her though, makes me feel good to know she is having a blast with life already!

Finally, here is what BabyCenter.com said that Caelin is doing at 20 weeks:
"Your baby weighs about 10.5 oz, is about 6.5 inches long from head to bottom, and about 10 inches from head to heel! The length of a long banana! She is swallowing these days which is good practice for her digestive system. She is also producing Meconium, a black sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in her bowels and you will see it in her first diaper."

No comments: