Blog Background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Caelin's coming home outfit

As with Cade, Gam-ee and Gramp-ee have started a tradition of buying the coming home outfit for the baby to wear home from the hospital. Cade's was a blue Feltman Brothers cotton outfit that we loved online. On Tuesday, we met Gam-ee and Uncle Corey for lunch at Whistle Stop Cafe in Tomball (Gramp-ee had to work). After lunch we went just across the street to a fun kids clothing shop. This is where we found Caelin's outfit. It was all of ours first choice and very sweet. I love the matching bloomers and bonnett. It is just perfect and of course I cried when we got it (I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones). We love it, THANK YOU Gam-ee and Gramp-ee!! Also, I had this idea that I wanted to decorate Caelin's room in an old shabby chic country theme. So, over Spring Break while in Round Rock, Charles and Papa worked on cutting out the letters from some tin Gramp-ee and Gam-ee brought back from Grapeland, TX. I plan to hang them on a wall with ribbon. Here is a picture of the letters, I think they did a GREAT job on them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dress is BEAUTIFUL!! sooo we were in RR too for spring break...!