Blog Background

Friday, June 20, 2014

Plexus Worldwide

3 Months ago today, I started my journey with a company called Plexus Worldwide.  Plexus offers a variety of health and wellness products.  I started researching this company because of my Dad who is a type 2 uncontrolled Diabetic.  Diabetes has been a struggle for a long time for him and I wanted something to help him.  The company started as a Diabetic company with one drink in 2009 called the Plexus Slim drink.  It had amazing results, and the company began to market other products for weight loss and health.  Anything from multi-vitamins, children's vitamins, pain relief, weight loss, and Probiotics.  I signed up as an ambassador to get the products cheaper, but never my intent to sell as I already had a job!  Well, God just had other plans.  Friends and family kept pouring in around me and I was able to start helping others on their health journey.  An added bonus was the financial gains provided by the company.  On month 2 of my journey, I was promoted to Silver Ambassador.  I now have over 30 customers and about 15 ambassadors underneath me.  I have been truly blessed and AMAZED at what God has provided and man, what a ride it has been!  Thank you God for putting Plexus in my path and for not letting me walk away from this opportunity.

No comments: