Blog Background

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Big girl bed

Not sure HOW this happened, but my precious girl is growing up.  The timing was just right and it was the weekend, so we changed over Caelin's Toddler bed to a Full size bed.  She helped Daddy take the bed apart and built her big bed.  Then, we made her bed and surprised her with arranging the furniture and her quilt.  The quilt was one I had made in college for my bedroom and was perfect with the hot pink and lime green colors.  She loved it and thinks she is a real big girl now!  I resisted the urge to go in and sleep with her the first night and almost wished she "needed me", but she didn't.  Little miss independent did perfect, stayed in her bed after our normal bedtime routine and slept soundly until 7:30am.  I was proud of her, and love who she is becoming.  Congrats on the big girl bed Caelin!

No comments: