Blog Background

Friday, January 16, 2015

BABY Aughinbaugh is on its way!!

Many people are blessed to have a sister to share life with.  I am blessed to not only have a sister, but a best friend who has been like a sister to me for almost 28 years!  On New Year's Eve this past year we were able to visit David and Elizabeth (Lizzy) in Dallas and ring in the new year.  While I had suspicions, my dreams came true and we found out that we had a sweet baby on its way!  I was over joyed and am already trying to contain myself from buying everything I see.  "Baby Auggie" as we call it is due around August 3rd.  Of course we had to wait to share the news until they could tell some others and send out announcement cards, so you can imagine the squeals when it finally arrived in the mail.  I CAN ANNOUNCE IT NOW!!!!  YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!  Here are a few pictures from New Years's Eve when we found out the news.  I also loved watching Cade and Caelin dance around when the invitation came (I think they were thinking I was crazy, so they joined in as always!).  So, the last picture is a pic of them holding the back of the card with the announcement.  We love you so much already Baby Auggie!

No comments: