Blog Background

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy BD Daddy!

Happy 66th Birthday to the best Daddy I could have ever dreamed of!  Thank you for the tough love among the years, pushing me to always be my best, loving me no matter what wrong choices I made, and laughing with me in those "laugh or cry" times.  I know I can call you anytime and you would drop everything if I needed my Daddy.  I will never forget the zillion times you cleaned our hamster cage (including the time you fell and put your fist through the glass), played tea party with cookies, roasted hot dogs on my Barbie grill, made snow ice cream, and took me to the ER when my arm was broke and coming through the skin!  You are my hero and I LOVE YOU!  Hope this is the best year yet!  All the way around the world and back again...

No comments: