Blog Background

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Plexus Super Saturday

Almost 10 months ago, I started a new business with Plexus Worldwide.  It is basically a health and wellness company that allows me to help others reach their health goals.  Whether it is weight loss, better sleep, energy, appetite control, migraine relief, pain relief and more.  Our products are all natural ingredients, no artificial sweeteners, and free of GMO, Gluten and Soy.  It has been a journey that I never expected and it makes me happy to be helping others.  I love getting texts and emails with all the success stories.  The company offers several building opportunities such as Leader's Retreat (our FREE vacation to Orlando last October), Convention and Super Saturday.  This weekend I was blessed to have Mendy in town to enjoy Super Saturday with me and we met up with many of our Plexus friends.  I loved hearing the testimonies, learning more about the products and sharing the love with almost 1,000 other ambassadors in the Houston area.  Thanks Plexus for a great training and time with my friends and family!

No comments: