Blog Background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

11 months old...

Could it really be that my perfect little gift is already 11 months? Time flies by SO FAST and it just seems like yesterday he fit in my arms! I love him more everyday and I love his personality that is now coming out. Here are a few things that Cade is up to!
  • He has 6 teeth!
  • Weighs in at a hefty 27 pounds
  • Will eat anything we have tried EXCEPT broccoli, seems to like weenies the best at the moment
  • Gives kisses with mouth wide open and slobber all on your face! I love it!
  • Crawls faster than anything I have ever seen
  • Can stand for a few seconds on his own, will walk around furniture and transfer from one object to another
  • Is a TOTAL Climber, climbs bookshelves, tables, anything! He will actually drag his toys over to use them as step stools and then crawl on the coffee table! YIKES!
  • LOVES birds/airplanes! He will watch them outside and point to them.
  • He will mimick just about anything you do
  • enjoys screaming to get attention...not the fussy scream, the piercing of the ears shrill! Then, when you look at him, he will laugh.
  • Favorite toy is still the dumptruck. He likes to push/ride/and honk the horn
  • Will point out people/animals in book (dog, pig, etc)
  • Will say "Mama" and "Dada" when he sees a picture of us
  • Likes long walks at night (like 45 minutes or more!)
  • Enjoys watching other kids play outside
  • When thinking or seeing something for the first time, he will raise one eyebrow and look at you...this could be my favorite!
  • Will now put up toys in a bucket if you say "put in"
  • Enjoys bathtime and will start screaming with glee when you draw the water

Seriously, I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS!! The list above is only from about 10 minutes on the computer! We love you Cade Beatty and happy 11 months today!


2 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I can't believe he is that old already!

Anonymous said...

wow I cant believe how much he has grown either! and I totally think (and jeff agrees) that he is beginning to look more like you. and standing on the dish washer lid must be fun because Hannah loves to do that!