Blog Background

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ricky turns 6!!

Our precious lil Godson is turning 6! How can it be that time flies SO FAST and he is now fixing to start Kindergarten? I remember the day he came home from the hospital like it was yesterday. Ricky has such a kind spirit and he is such a happy kid. His personality is vibrant and will earn him many friends as he starts his new career in Kinder. As I watched him play today with all his friends, I realized what a blessing he has been in our lives. I cannot tell you what it means to see him run over and give us a hug after coming home from a stressful day! We just love that lil man!

Happy 6th BD Ricky, we love you and are always here for you. Ps- Feel free to come over when Mom and Dad start getting mean!



1 comment:

Nikola said...

I know you guys mean the world to him. I have to stop him from going to your house every day! He always talks about you guys. He told me 500 times that you guys were going to be at his party. I know he is always so excited to see ya'll.