Blog Background

Friday, July 9, 2010

IT's A BOY!!!!!!!!!

My sister had her 20 week sonogram today and found out IT's A BOY!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED to get a nephew! Now her family will be complete with 1 girl and 1 boy! We are so excited! The Doc said her due date would still remain around November 25th...So, it looks like it might be a Thanksgiving baby! Of course, I say anytime is the perfect time for a BABY!!! Thank you God for the blessing of a baby boy and thank you for all the good reports, measurements and healthy status! His name will be Jaxson "Jax" Bentlee Blevins! Welcome lil Jax! Here's proof he's gonna be a big little BOY...
Ps- Mendy has only gained 12 pounds at this point and is doing a GREAT job staying healthy with eating/exercise! Doesn't she look adorable?!!

1 comment:

Mendy said...

OMG... she looks GREAT!! What a cutie. That's one hot Mama, if I should say so myself!