Blog Background

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Celebrations

I have to start off by saying Happy Independence Day everyone! What a great day for all Americans to celebrate together!

We started our 4th of July by going to church and MAN was it a GREAT sermon! I just LOVE Pastor Fleming at CFBC!! Anywho, after church we went to eat some BBQ (I know, how can you NOT eat BBQ or hamburgers/hotdogs on the 4th?), and then it was off to the Freedom Festival downtown in Tinsley Park. Of course the main reason was to see PAT GREEN (My FAVORITE Artist), but we were also excited for Cade to see the Fireworks for the first time. Did I mention that Pat Green is now the "Most Played Texas Country Artist of the DECADE"?? Wrap that around your brain everyone! I love ya Pat! So, here are some pics of our eventful day!

Eating LunchHangin' out on the Lawn Dancin in Gramp-ee's lap Downtown Skyline Pat Green Cade was AMAZED at the fireworks and was not at ALL scared of the loud noises! Family Pic...guess whose getting tired?Cheering on the Fireworks with Gam-ee And the night came to an end...

1 comment:

Meghan and John said...

You have such a beautiful family!