Blog Background

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A busy few weeks!

Here's what we have been up to the last few weeks. As you can see we have been enjoying our first summer as a family and have been staying quite busy!

Swimming at Sally's Loving the bubbles! Some crazy Mama's put bubbles in the hot tub, I LOVED it! While Daddy/Mommy cook, I like to play with the cooking utensils. I'm a great cook! At a playdate with our Sunday school friends. Yes, check out this AMAZING play room! This is my new dump truck that Nana and Papa got me! Exhausted from shopping. It seems like Mom has to shop EVERY day...C'mon MOM!My FIRST Babysitters!! The Koonts family! Taking a snooze with Mommy. Bathtime fun, check out my linebacker thighs! Splashing water everywhere Gettin dirty at Gam-ee and Gramp-ee'sMy new shirt from Uncle Corey Hello everyone, I'm ready to get up! Pickin' blackberries with Daddy and Gam-ee at King's Orchard Check out the size of these blackberries! Family Pic with my 4 lbs of Blackberries...YUMMY!Passed out after all the fun! My Darlin' Niece Mackenzie (AKA: "Kennybug") and I at her Soccer game in Round Rock Cousins pic...Kennybug and Cade What a superstar! Even as the youngest, she hung in there with the boys! That's MY girl! Aunt Mendy and Cade

No comments: