Blog Background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bath time chat

Below is how the conversation went during bath time.  A great example of how Sunday School teachers mold our minds and teach us about God, even at the age of 2.  Thank you Ms. Gladis and Nick/Jaime Cochran for planting God's seeds in the hearts of our children.

Me: Oh Cade, you have a cute hiney.
Cade: Thanks Mommy, it's mine.
Me: I know, but I made that little hiney and it's cute.
Cade: No, Mommy you didn't make my hiney...GOD made my hiney like he made everything.  God made my ear, my leg, my hair....(it went on for a while)...and my hands!
Me: You're right Cade, God made everything.  You are a smart little boy.
Cade: You should come to class with me Mommy.  Mr. Nick and Ms. Jaime will teach you Mommy.  They will teach you that God made everything.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

awwwwwww.......soooooo sweet!!!!!

Jaime said...

I still laugh when I think about he conversation. He's just hilarious and cute and smart and fun!

Mendy said...

Cade I love you you little rotten toot! Yes, God made everything baby boy. He is so good!

Mendy said...

Cade I love you you little rotten toot! Yes, God made everything baby boy. He is so good!