Blog Background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Thank you could never be enough for what the service men and women in America do for us.  Because of you, we get a lifetime of freedom and celebrating family.  Today, we spent time as a family just relaxing by the pool, playing and cooking out.  One of the BEST days I have had in a LONG time.  Today was also the LAST bag of breast milk we have.  So, looks like the little Princess will now be on cow's milk!  I don't know why, but I am so saddened by this.  Somehow it feels like she doesn't need me anymore.  I know this isn't true, but I am still sad.  It did brighten my day though when she came in to see me after her bath and had a "thank you note" on her back.  :)  We have spent the last few days getting her tummy used to half breast milk and half organic whole milk.  She is perfect as always and has yet to have problems.  In fact, I just put her down to bed with the first bottle that was all whole milk.  I pray her tummy tolerates it well.  Thank you service men/women again for all these small things we are able to enjoy on a daily basis.  We owe our worry free days to you!  May God always bless you for blessing AMERICA!

No comments: