Blog Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Out

Today was Cade's last day of school.  This year he went to Mother's Day out on Thursday's at CFBC.  Ms. Susie and Ms. Leal were great teachers and I am so thankful for their patience and love toward Cade.  I know first hand how challenging and rewarding teaching can be and I am grateful for their service to Cade.  Cade learned the usual things (colrs, shapes, etc), but most importantly learned how to be a good friend.  Cade learned how to share, take turns, wait patiently, and be a helper to others.  We are still working on a few of these skills, but hey...we are still 2yrs old!  We are so proud of his accomplishments this year and I know he will miss "going to school".  Next year he will be in Preschool 2 days a week, and I know he will continue to grow into the young man God desires.  We love you Cade!   

No comments: